Incident Response for Business Professionals (IRBIZ) covers incident response methods and procedures which are taught in alignment with industry frameworks such as US-CERT’s NCISP (National Cyber Incident Response Plan), and Presidential Policy Directive (PPD) 41 on Cyber Incident Coordination Policy. It introduces procedures and resources to comply with legislative requirements regarding incident response. More extensive and focuses on when an incident occurs, how to react, and what are the members obligated to do from a best practice standpoint.
1 Day Training + Certify Exam
1 x Internationally Accredited IRZ-110 Exam (Certnexus)
1 x StellieTech Certificate of Completion
|Time:||Monday - Friday | 09:00 to 16:00|
As soon you purchase the course, your facilitator will contact you to book you in for training days that best suit you.
Internationally Accredited IRZ-110 Exam
Assessment, simulations and videos.
- Assessment of Information Security Risks
- Response to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Complying with Legislation
This course includes
• Video-based Instructions
• Exercise labs
• PDF workbook (includes fill-in-the-blanks, glossary terms & definitions, and many other resources to reinforce learning)
• Full-time training support when needed.
• Management/HR reporting (For organisations)
This document includes an instructor-led class overview and objectives, identifies target students and prerequisites, course outline, and course-specific software and hardware requirements.
Who is this course for?
Non-technical IT Leaders, Board members, Communications Directors, Compliance Officers, and Executives who have been tasked with managing compliance with state legislation and other regulatory requirements regarding incident response.
In this course, you will understand, assess and respond to security threats and operate a system and network security analysis platform.
• Explain the importance of best practices in preparation for incident response
• Given a scenario, execute the incident response process
• Explain general mitigation methods and devices
• Assess and comply with current incident response requirements.
General understanding of cybersecurity concepts.
•Validate your knowledge
•Become more marketability
•Earning potential goes up
•Improved academic results
•Grow your reputation & credibility
•Become more confident
•Gain respect from peers
•You will gain the knowledge, resources, and skills necessary to comply with incident response and incident handling process requirements.
How does the exam work?
Number of Items: 10
Passing Score: 80%
Duration: 15-30 minutes (on average)
Can I reschedule my exam? Yes, you can. You will, however, need to reschedule 24h prior to your designated exam writing time.
Can I cancel my exam? Once you have purchased your exam, your key is bought and assigned to you. This can therefore not be refunded once purchased. You can, however, change dates or have the booking moved to someone else's name.
How will I know if I am ready? If you have done the training with us, our facilitator will let you know when you are ready. If you have prepared for this exam yourself, you can do the practice exams aligned to this exam as a practice to get a good idea if you are ready for your exam.
Why Get Certified
In the rapidly changing field of emerging technology, you’re never finished learning, so your training and the evidence of your expertise need to keep evolving. Certifications are valuable because they:
• Bridge the gap between formal degrees and currently needed skills
• Enable newcomers and professionals to verify their knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Help advance your career
• Support employers on their quest to find the right people for their open positions
• Typically require continuing education, which ensures that certified professionals stay current with the latest developments, skills, and technologies in emerging tech
Upon successfully completing the exam
You will receive the internationally accredited certificate which will get sent to you directly from the Microsoft certifying body in the USA. StellieTech will email you your E-Certificate and Score Report in the meantime. You will receive an "Acclaim" badge which can be added to your LinkedIn profile to prove that you are certified.