In this course, Janet (A Body Alignment Practitioner) will share her wealth of knowledge and experience with you, guiding you through the theoretical and practical aspects of Body Alignment, this course will enable you to run your own Body Alignment Practice and become a successful Body Alignment Practitioner.
At Stellietech, our Body Alignment course focuses on crucial body mechanics, emphasizing proper alignment of the head, shoulders, spine, hips, and feet. This minimizes stress on posture and mechanical movements, reducing issues like headaches, lower back pain, and tennis elbow.
Body Alignment, a holistic health technique, aids self-healing by relaxing muscles and relieving nerve tension, promoting optimal bodily function. The course addresses interconnected muscles, emphasizing prevention over cure for various ailments.
Body Alignment techniques facilitate muscle relaxation, healing, and the release of tension stored deep within muscle layers, offering a holistic approach to maintaining optimal bodily function.
Find out more about Janet and her Body Alignment Practice: here
2 Days (Training)
Certificate of Success (on successful completion)
As soon as you purchase the course, your facilitator will contact you to book you for training days that best suit you.
|Practice Assessments & Final Certification Quiz|
Monday - Friday (09h00 - 16h00 | +2 GMT)
What is Body Alignment?
In our ever-increasing, fast-paced, and complex lifestyle, sometimes just getting through the day causes stress within the body that we are unaware of. Until the accumulated buildup of stress results in the body feeling pain.
Long hours behind a computer, driving a car, and often just worrying about life in general, may lead to the muscles becoming stiff, inflamed, and painful. Sometimes the incorrect manner in which you exercise, bad posture, physical and/or emotional trauma, and chemical pollution (food additives and polluted air) may cause the muscle to develop an abnormal and sustained contraction known as a hypertonic spasm.
Since muscles comprise 2/3 of your body, a muscle in spasm will have a direct effect on the nervous and circulatory system and thus impact every function of your body. These hard muscles exert such a pull on the vertebrae and skeletal joints that the bones could subsequently become misaligned. They could also cause wear and tear on the cartilage in between the bones (disintegration, compressed and herniated discs). These misaligned and/or degenerated bones then adversely affect the nerves by pinching them, causing pain and numbness. Pain wreaks havoc with our immune system, disrupting the balance within the body, undermining our health in general, and affecting the holistic optimal functioning of the body. Drugs may alleviate the pain or possibly just mask the problem for only a while. But then you have to examine the root cause.
Body Alignment stimulates the muscles to relax, heal, and unravel the tension stored in deep layers of the muscles.
- Video-based Instructions
- Certification on successful completion
- PDF workbook
- Training support
This course is divided into Sections Part One (Theoretical) and Part Two (Practical).
In Part One (Theory of Body Alignment)
- Fundamentals of understanding the anatomy of the human body and how you, as a Body Alignment practitioner, may effectively assist clients with a comprehensive insight into the human anatomy.
- After each lesson in Part One, you will have an opportunity to reflect and complete a short self-assessment/quiz, or knowledge-check. If you are unsure of anything, you can go back to revisit those lessons until you’re satisfied that you understand the details well enough.
- We will give you a printable document that you can print off and use to guide you through the Body Alignment Part One – (Theory).
- Before moving on to the next lesson, you must first complete the knowledge-check / quiz that follows each session. These quizzes are designed to help you better understand the lesson and to test your body alignment knowledge.
In Part Two (Practical of Body Alignment)
- Video led practice on a skeleton named ‘Fred’ and a human body named ‘Body.’ Once you’ve mastered the human anatomy, you may practice and work alongside Janet as she demonstrates how to effectively assist a client in a session. You can run through the lessons multiple times until you have mastered the art of Body Alignment.
How does it work?
This self-paced training programme is designed so that you can move through the content at a speed that best suits you.
Once you purchase the course, your designated facilitator will contact you to book the training days that suit your schedule best.
When doing the course online:
All you need is a laptop/desktop computer with a stable internet connection. Your designated Stellietech facilitator will help you every step of the way through your enrolment, training and then certification. Your training will be split up between video training, practice simulation, assessments to see if you are on track, and then support from your designated facilitator whenever needed. You will need to ensure that you have the software installed on your pc depending on which course you’ll be doing so that you can make the most of the training. You will have access to our dedicated support team who will be ready and available should you require any assistance.
- A basic understanding of the (Grade 10) English language
- You will need an active internet connection throughout the course (wifi or data).
Note: This course can be done on mobile or computer however it is suggested that you work from your desktop or computer so that you are able to view the contents of the course more clearly using a bigger screen.
Why Get Certified
This certification not only equips you with the knowledge to improve your own well-being but also empowers you to establish a successful Body Alignment Practice, transforming the lives of others through proven, practical techniques.