The Assistant IT Project Manager credential is a valuable certification for individuals involved in IT project management, designed to enhance the knowledge and skills required to manage projects efficiently and effectively. This credential is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge required to manage IT projects effectively and efficiently.
What is covered in the credential:
- PMI Project Management Ready course that provides a foundational understanding of project management principles and practices.
- Communication Skills for Business course that focuses on the essential communication skills required to succeed in business.
- IT Specialist Software Development course that covers the fundamental principles and practices of software development, including software design and development, programming, and testing.
The Assistant IT Project Manager credential exams are internationally accredited and recognized by industry leaders. By passing these exams, individuals demonstrate their proficiency in IT project management and increase their chances of success in their IT careers.
5 months (part-time | 2days/week)
2 months (full-time | 5days/week)
1 x Stellietech Certificate of success
3 x Internationally Accredited (if passed)
Monday - Friday | 09:00 to 16:00
|Booking:||As soon you purchase the course, your facilitator will contact you to book you in for training days that best suit you.|
Internationally Accredited‣ PMI Project Management Ready
‣ IT Specialist: Software Development
‣ Communication Skills for Business
2 attempts to pass all exams.
Assessments, simulation, and videos.
Pt1. Project Management
- Fundamentals/Core Concepts
- Business Analysis
- Traditional Methodologies
- Agile Methodologies
Pt1. Software Development
- Core Programming Concepts
- Software Development Principles
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Web Applications
Pt1. Communication Skills for Business
- Describe Basic Communication Principles
- Plan for Effective Communication
- Apply Best Practices for Creating Business Deliverables
- Deliver Your Message
- Receive Communications
- Analyze Communication Scenarios
• The Assistant IT Project Manager credential is a certification program designed for individuals who want to develop and demonstrate essential skills in IT project management and communication.
• This credential covers a range of essential communication skills, such as effective writing, speaking, and presenting, as well as business ethics and professionalism.
• The program also covers project management topics, such as project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and project closure, as well as important soft skills such as teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving.
• The Assistant IT Project Manager credential provides learners with a valuable certification that can be showcased to employers worldwide, demonstrating their proficiency in essential project management tools and concepts within the IT industry.
• This credential is suitable for individuals across a wide range of industries, including IT, software development, engineering, and many others, who are interested in pursuing a career as an assistant IT project manager or enhancing their skills in IT project management and communication.
• Video-based Instructions
• Exercise labs
• Pre and Post assessments
• PDF workbook (includes fill-in-the-blanks, glossary terms & definitions, and many other resources to reinforce learning)
• Full-time training support when needed.
• Management/HR reporting (For organisations)
How does it work?
Our courses are fully facilitated and self-paced and can either be done at our training center or 100% remote (online). Upon successfully completing the course, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement from StellieTech and thereafter, you will be preparing to write the Internationally Accredited Certification Exam which you can book with your StellieTech Course Facilitator/Trainer. The exam can be done at the training center, or 100% remote (online). Should you pass your exam, you will be awarded the Internationally Accredited Certified Exam Certificate which you will receive from the certifying body: Certiport.
You have the choice to either do the course full-time or part-time, online (100% remote) or physically in our training center. When doing the course full time, you will need to commit to doing the course 5 days a week, Monday to Friday from 09h00 - 16h00.
When doing the course online:
All you need is a laptop/desktop computer with a stable internet connection. You will receive an online enrolment document via email with your username and password as well as the web address where you will be accessing the course from. The enrolment document also outlines how the course is structured and how to navigate through the course. You will need to ensure that you have the software installed on your pc depending on which course you’ll be doing for example Microsoft Office or Adobe. You will have access to our dedicated support team who will be ready and available should you require any assistance.
When doing the course at our Stellenbosch Academy: (View Location)
You will be stationed at a desk with a computer that is already set up with the course material so you won’t need to bring a laptop. You will have access to a dedicated facilitator/ trainer that will assist you throughout your training. There is a coffee/ tea station (canteen area) and a coffee shop nearby where you’ll be able to get lunch. Training is from 09h00 – 16h00, Monday - Friday. Courses can be done consecutively or one day a week.
Learners are required to have knowledge, comprehension and application of English at Grade 10 or equivalent. And basic Computer literacy skills
Why Get Certified
In a world where competition for jobs, pay increases, and academic success continues to increase, certifications enhance your skills and knowledge. Many employers view certification as a demonstration of your commitment to your profession and your willingness to go above and beyond to enhance your skills. This can lead to increased job opportunities and promotions. The Microsoft exams have been mapped to one set of revised objective domains to reflect the skills required in today’s modern workplace.
You will receive the internationally accredited certificate which will get sent to you directly from the certifying body in the USA. StellieTech will email you your E-Certificate in the meantime.