The Assistant IT Project Manager program teaches candidates the basics of getting things done correctly, on time, and within budget. You will also learn software development and professional communication skills to help you thrive in today's modern-day workplace. Completing the Assistant IT Project Manager course and international certifications demonstrates that you possess the necessary abilities for project management success regardless of the industry you’re in. This course can be done either online or at the StellieTech Training Academy in Stellenbosch.
2 months (part-time | 2days/week)
3 weeks (full-time | 5days/week)
1 x Stellietech Certificate of success
5 x Internationally Accredited (if passed)
Monday - Friday | 09:00 to 16:00
|Booking:||As soon you purchase the course, your facilitator will contact you to book you in for training days that best suit you.|
2 attempts to pass all exams.
Assessments, simulation, and videos.
Pt1. Project management Ready
• Recognize core terminology
• Identify concepts and terminology of project management planning
• Identify project roles and responsibilities
• Identify tools and systems used for or associated with project management
• Identify common problem-solving tools and techniques
• Traditional Plan-Based Methodologies
• Identify attributes of a project management plan schedule
• Identify attributes of executing and controlling traditional plan-based projectsAgile Frameworks/Methodologies
• Identify attributes of plan iterations of a project
• Identify agile roles and responsibilities
• Identify attributes of document project controls of an agile projectIdentify components of an agile plan
• Describe task management steps (e.g., Decomposition, Prioritize, etc.)Business Analysis Frameworks
• Identify attributes of stakeholder communication
• Identify attributes related to gathering requirements
• Identify product roadmap attributes
• Identify components of product delivery
Pt2. Software development
• Core programming concepts
• Software Development principles
• Object orientated Programming
• Web applications
Pt3. Professional Communications
• Describe Basic Communication Principles
• Plan for Effective Communication
• Apply Best Practices for Creating Business Deliverables
• Deliver Your Message
• Receive Communication
• Analyze Communication Scenarios
An assistant IT project manager is generally someone who reports to and assists the project manager. This person typically has some education or experience in project management and is likely working towards a career as a project manager. All the certifications included in this course will give you the credential to become an Assistant IT Project manager. Assistant IT Project manager is an excellent way to build a career and earn enough money to live a comfortable life. As there are thousands of assistant IT project manager jobs available, finding work is not a problem. With the global trend shifting after COVID, Assistant IT Project manager is worth considering.
• Video-based Instructions
• Exercise labs
• Pre and Post assessments
• PDF workbook (includes fill-in-the-blanks, glossary terms & definitions, and many other resources to reinforce learning)
• Full-time training support when needed.
• Management/HR reporting (For organisations)
How does it work?
Our courses are fully facilitated and self-paced and can either be done at our training center or 100% remote (online). Upon successfully completing the course, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement from StellieTech and thereafter, you will be preparing to write the Internationally Accredited Certification Exam which you can book with your StellieTech Course Facilitator/Trainer. The exam can be done at the training center, or 100% remote (online). Should you pass your exam, you will be awarded the Internationally Accredited Certified Exam Certificate which you will receive from the certifying body: Certiport.
You have the choice to either do the course full-time or part-time, online (100% remote) or physically in our training center. When doing the course full time, you will need to commit to doing the course 5 days a week, Monday to Friday from 09h00 - 16h00.
When doing the course online:
All you need is a laptop/desktop computer with a stable internet connection. You will receive an online enrolment document via email with your username and password as well as the web address where you will be accessing the course from. The enrolment document also outlines how the course is structured and how to navigate through the course. You will need to ensure that you have the software installed on your pc depending on which course you’ll be doing for example Microsoft Office or Adobe. You will have access to our dedicated support team who will be ready and available should you require any assistance.
When doing the course at our Stellenbosch Academy: (View Location)
You will be stationed at a desk with a computer that is already set up with the course material so you won’t need to bring a laptop. You will have access to a dedicated facilitator/ trainer that will assist you throughout your training. There is a coffee/ tea station (canteen area) and a coffee shop nearby where you’ll be able to get lunch. Training is from 09h00 – 16h00, Monday - Friday. Courses can be done consecutively or one day a week.
Learners are required to have knowledge, comprehension and application of English at Grade 10 or equivalent. And basic Computer literacy skills
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Why Get Certified
In a world where competition for jobs, pay increases, and academic success continues to increase, certifications offer hope because they are a credible, third-party assessment of one’s skill and knowledge for a given subject. Assistant IT project manager is meant to help you reach your full potential by mapping the certifications you'll need to prove you have the skills your ideal career requires. Assistant IT project manager is now available through your online Certiport account, whether you wish to grow or adapt your skillset, deepen your expertise, or simply maintain your life-long passion for learning.
You will receive the Internationally Accredited Exam Certificate which gets sent to you directly from the certifying body: Certiport. StellieTech will email you your E-Certificate and Score Report in the meantime. You will receive an "Acclaim" badge which can be added to your LinkedIn profile to prove that you are certified.