Are you looking to become a skilled graphic designer? The Adobe Illustrator course is the perfect choice for artists, designers, and marketers looking to create vector graphics for print, web, and other digital media. With our Adobe Illustrator course, you will learn how to create logos, illustrations, and other graphics with ease.
Some of the course content covers:
- Understanding the Illustrator interface
- Creating and manipulating shapes and objects
- Applying colors, gradients, and patterns
- Using typography and text
- Creating custom illustrations and logos
At the end of the course, you'll have the opportunity to take an internationally accredited exam and earn an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification. This certification is recognized worldwide as a standard of excellence in digital media design.
3 Days (Training)
+ 1 Day (Certify Exam)
1 x Stellietech Certificate of completion
1 x Official exam (Optional)
As soon you purchase the course, your facilitator will contact you to book you in for training days that best suit you.
Adobe Certified Professional Speciality Credentials
Assessment, simulations and videos.
- Working in the industry
- Project setup and interface
- Organizing documents
- Creating and modifying visual elements
- Publishing digital media
• Video-based Instructions
• Exercise labs
• Pre and Post assessments
• PDF workbook (includes fill-in-the-blanks, glossary terms & definitions, and many other resources to reinforce learning)
• Full-time training support when needed.
• Management/HR reporting (For organisations)
How does it work?
This self-paced training programme is designed so that you can move through the content at a speed that best suits you. Whether you do the training with us in our physical academy or online academy, you will have full access to your designated trainer who will make sure you are keeping on track with your course.
Once you purchase the course, your designated facilitator will contact you to book the training days that suit your schedule best.
When doing the course online:
All you need is a laptop/desktop computer with a stable internet connection. Your designated Stellietech facilitator will help you every step of the way through your enrolment, training and then certification. Your training will be split up between video training, practice simulation, assessments to see if you are on track, and then support from your designated facilitator whenever needed. You will need to ensure that you have the software installed on your pc depending on which course you’ll be doing so that you can make the most of the training. You will have access to our dedicated support team who will be ready and available should you require any assistance.
When doing the course at our Stellenbosch Academy: (View Location)
You will be stationed at a desk with a computer that is already set up with the training programme and material ready to go, so you won’t need to bring any equipment. You will have access to a dedicated facilitator/ trainer that will assist you throughout each step of your training. There is a coffee/ tea station (free canteen area) and a coffee shop nearby where you’ll be able to get lunch. Training is from 09h00 – 16h00, Monday - Friday.
Learners are required to have knowledge, comprehension and application of English at Grade 10 or equivalent. And basic Computer literacy skills
• Graphic Designer: As a graphic designer, you will use Illustrator to create visual designs for print and digital media such as logos, posters, brochures, and website graphics.
• Visual Designer: As a visual designer, you will use Illustrator to create user interfaces, icons, and other visual elements for websites, apps, and software.
• Brand Identity Designer: As a brand identity designer, you will use Illustrator to create brand logos, typography, and visual identity systems that represent a company's brand and values.
• Packaging Designer: As a packaging designer, you will use Illustrator to create packaging designs and layouts for products such as food, cosmetics, and consumer goods.
• Illustrator and Vector Artist: As an illustrator and vector artist, you will use Illustrator to create digital illustrations, icons, and graphics for print and digital media, such as editorial illustrations, infographics, and social media content.
Why Get Certified
In a world where competition for jobs, pay increases, and academic success continues to increase, certifications enhance your skills and knowledge. Many employers view certification as a demonstration of your commitment to your profession and your willingness to go above and beyond to enhance your skills. This can lead to increased job opportunities and promotions. The Microsoft exams have been mapped to one set of revised objective domains to reflect the skills required in today’s modern workplace.
You will receive the internationally accredited certificate which will get sent to you directly from the certifying body in the USA. StellieTech will email you your E-Certificate in the meantime.