MTA - Introduction to Programming Using Java (Online Course)
- - 12h course
- - Full time - 2 Days (5 hours per day)
- - Part time - 2 weeks maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited Microsoft Technology Exam (optional MTA Exam).
The MTA Introduction to Programming Using Java (98-388) course is excellent for someone wanting to learn how to code in Java, a powerful object-oriented programming language. This course will also help students get ready to pass the MTA 98-388 exam and improve employability prospects for any software development position requiring Java coding skills. Specifically, this course covers Java fundamentals, data types and variables, flow control, object-oriented principles, and compiling and debugging code. These concepts are covered through simulating writing code for an online store, thus adding a real-life scenario to this course.
The MTA course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your International Accreditation (MTA) which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
- Grade 9 level English.
- Computer literacy equivalent.
- Windows 10- Moderate-speed Internet connection
- - Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- - Learn how to navigate and master new Microsoft Technology Associate features.
- - View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- - Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- - Be prepared to write a Microsoft Technology Associate exam.
- - Introduction
- - The use of Main
- - Basic Input and Output
- - Variable Scopes
- - Primitive Type Variables
- - String Manipulation
- - Arrays and ArrayLists
- - Parsing, Casting, and Conversion
- - Branching Statements
- - Loops
- - Classes
- - Class Data Members
- - Methods
- - Instantiate and Use Class Object
- - Syntax, Logic, and Runtime Errors
- - Exceptional Handling
- - Course Conclusion
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.