MTA - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS (Online Course)
- - 12h course
- - Full time - 2 Days (5 hours per day)
- - Part time - 2 weeks maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited Microsoft Technology Exam (optional MTA Exam).
The Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS (98-383) course is an excellent course for those looking to gain employability skills in the area of web development. The material covers the objectives on the MTA 98-383 exam, putting a solid entry-level certification well within reach. Specifically, the course has two distinct parts: HTML (Hypertext Markup Language), which includes HTML fundamentals, document structuring, and multimedia presentation, and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), which includes CSS fundamentals and styling web pages.
You will have a certified StellieTech instructor assigned to you to guide and assist you through the course.
The MTA course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your International Accreditation (MTA) which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
- Grade 9 level English.
- Computer literacy equivalent.
- Windows 10- Moderate-speed Internet connection
- - Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- - Learn how to navigate and master new Microsoft Technology Associate features.
- - View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- - Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- - Be prepared to write a Microsoft Technology Associate exam.
- - Introduction
- - Markup with Metadata
- - Well-Formed Markup
- - Domain Exam Tips
- - Structure Content Through Markup
- - Semantic HTML Elements
- - Navigation Elements
- - Form Elements
- - Image, SVG, and Canvas Elements
- - Video and Audio Formats
- - Define Style Elements
- - CSS Rule Sets
- - CSS Best Practices
- - Position Text with CSS
- - Format Text with CSS
- - Backgrounds and Borders
- - Responsive Layouts
- - Course Conclusion
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.