MTA - Database Administration Fundamentals (Online Course)
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited Microsoft Technology Exam (optional MTA Exam). Stellietech is an Accredited MTA testing center, so you can book your exam directly with us on completion of this course if you would like.
MTA Database Administrator Fundamentals is the first step on the path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator or Database Developer. This training course prepares students for Microsoft exam 98-364. MTA is a new entry-level credential from Microsoft that validates the foundation knowledge needed to take the first step toward building a successful career in technology. The MTA training will help you become familiar with concepts and technologies pertaining to Database Administration.
In this course you will learn about relational databases, queries, stored procedures, and the security requirements for databases and the data stored in them.
You will have a certified StellieTech instructor assigned to you to guide and assist you through the course.
The MTA course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your International Accreditation (MTA) which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
✔ Grade 9 level English.
✔ Computer literacy equivalent.
✔ Windows 10✔ Moderate-speed Internet connection
✔ Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- ✔ Learn how to navigate and master new Microsoft Technology Associate features.
- ✔ View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- ✔ Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- ✔ Be prepared to write a Microsoft Technology Associate exam.
- - Database Tables
- - Database Relationships
- - Understanding DML
- - Database Data Types
- - Creating and Manipulating Tables
- - Selecting Data
- - Filtering Data using Comparisons
- - Filtering Data using Pattern Matching
- - Filtering Data using NULL's
- - Selecting Data using Functions
- - Sorting Data
- - Working with Duplicates
- - Joining Data
- - OUTER and CROSS JOIN's
- - Combining and Limiting Result Sets
- - Adding Data
- - Updating and Deleting Data
- - Working with Views
- - Stored Procedures and Functions
- - Data Normalisation
- - First Normal Form
- - Second and Third Normal Forms
- - Fourth and Fifth Normal Forms
- - Primary, Foreign, and Composite Keys
- - Clustered Indexes
- - Non-Clustered Indexes
- - Database Security Concepts
- - Database Backup and Restore
- - Incremental Backups
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.