MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft PowerPoint
Title: MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft PowerPoint (eBook)
Exam Code: 77-729
Author: Joan Lambert; Steve Lambert
Digital Right: Yes
Advance your everyday proficiency with PowerPoint 2016 and earn the credential that proves it by doing the MOS Excel 2016 exam!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): PowerPoint 2016 certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you've learned
- Practice files and sample solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- Create and Manage Presentations
Insert and Format Text, Shapes and Images
Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt and Media
Apply Transitions and Animations
Manage Multiple Presentations
Within 2 business days you will receive an email with an access code and instructions on how to redeem your e-Book.
Once you've received your access code via email, make use of the following steps:
1. Go to www.vitalsource.com/download
2. Download and install the Bookshelf application for your device
3. Launch the application and follow the instructions to register and redeem your code
Please note: It is an electronic book and in order to access it you need to ensure that you have a compatible device.