Microsoft Office Word 2019/365 (Online Course)
- - 12h course
- - Full time - 3 Days (5 hours per day)
- - Part time - 1 month maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited Microsft Office Exam (optional MOS Exam).
This course covers all the content of Microsoft Office Word 2019/365 needed to become internationally certified. The three day course is designed to prepare you for everything you will need to know in order to write an official Microsoft Office Specialist certification, and to be able to set yourself up for success in your work environment.
You will have a certified StellieTech instructor assigned to you to guide and assist you through the course.
The Microsoft Office Word course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your International Accreditation (MOS) which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
- Grade 9 level English.
- Computer literacy equivalent.
- Windows 10
- Full installation of Microsoft Office Word 2019/365- Moderate-speed Internet connection
- - Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- - Learn how to navigate and master new Microsoft Office Word features.
- - View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- - Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- - Be prepared to write a Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- - Introduction
- - Insert Text and Paragraphs
- - Format Text and Paragraphs
- - Create and Configure Sections
Manage Tables and Lists
- - Create Tables
- - Modify Tables
- - Create and Modify Lists
Create and Manage References
- - Create and Manage Reference Elements
- - Create and Manage Reference Tables
Insert and Format Graphic Elements
- - Insert Illustrations and Text Boxes
- - Format Illustrations and text Boxes
- - Add Text to Graphic Elements
- - Modify Graphic Elements
Manage Document Collaboration
- - Add and Manage Comments
- - Manage Change Tracking
- - Navigate Within Documents
- - Format Documents
- - Save and Share Documents
- - Inspect Documents for Issues
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.