Microsoft Word 2016 (Online Course)
- - 12h course
- - Full time - 3 Days (5 hours per day)
- - Part time - 1 month maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited Microsoft Office Exam (optional MOS Exam).
This course covers all the content of Microsoft Office Word 2016 needed to become internationally certified. The three day course is designed to prepare you for everything you will need to know in order to write an official Microsoft Office Specialist certification, and to be able to set yourself up for success in your work environment.
You will have a certified StellieTech instructor assigned to you to guide and assist you through the course.
The Microsoft Office Word course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your International Accreditation (MOS) which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
- Grade 9 level English.
- Computer literacy equivalent.
- Windows 10
- Full installation of Microsoft Office Word 2016- Moderate-speed Internet connection
- - Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- - Learn how to navigate and master new Microsoft Office Word features.
- - View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- - Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- - Be prepared to write a Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
Create and Manage Documents
- - Create Documents
- - Navigate Through Documents
- - Format Documents Part 1
- - Format Documents Part 2
- - Customise Document Views and Options Part 1
- - Customise Document Views and Options Part 2
- - Print and Save Documents
Format Text, Paragraphs and Sections
- - Insert Text and Paragraphs
- - Format Text and Paragraphs Part 1
- - Format Text and Paragraphs Part 2
- - Order and Group Text and Paragraphs
Create Tables and Lists
- - Create Tables and Lists
- - Modify a Table
- - Create and Modify a List
Create and Manage References
- - Create and Manage References Part 1
- - Create and Manage References Part 2
- - Create and Manage Simple References and Proofing the Document
Insert and Format Graphic Elements
- - Insert and Format Graphic Elements
- - Format Graphic Elements Part 1
- - Format Graphic Elements Part 2
- - Insert and Format SmartArt Graphics and Test Taking Tips
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.