Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Expert (Online Course)
- - 5h course
- - Full time - 1 Days (5 hours)
- - Part time - 1 week maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited Microsoft Office Expert Exam (optional MOS Exam).
This course covers all the content of Microsoft Office Excel 2016 needed to become internationally certified. For those who have a good grounding in Microsoft Excel, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to use MS Excel at an expert level.
this training in Microsoft Excel will propel your Excel skills forward to an advanced level.
Over several lessons, you'll become confident in a range of Excel's more sophisticated features and learn how to use its to its full potential.
You will have a certified StellieTech instructor assigned to you to guide and assist you through the course.
The Microsoft Office Excel Expert course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your International Accreditation (MOS) which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
- Grade 9 level English.
- Computer literacy equivalent.
- Windows 10
- Full installation of Microsoft Office Excel- Moderate-speed Internet connection
- - Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- - Learn how to navigate and master new Microsoft Office Excel Expert features.
- - View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- - Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- - Be prepared to write a Microsoft Office Specialist Expert exam.
- - Manage Workbooks
- - Manage Workbook Reviews
- - Custom Data Formats and Validation
- - Conditional Formatting and Filtering
- - Custom Workbook Elements
- - Prepare for Internalisation
- - Apply Functions in Formulas
- - Look Up Data with Functions
- - Advanced Date and Time Functions
- - Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
- - Troubleshoot Formulas
- - Define Named Ranges and Objects
- - Create Advanced Charts and Tables
- - Create an Manage PivotTables
- - Create and Manage PivotCharts
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.