Microsoft Excel 2016 (Online Course)
- - 12h course
- - Full time - 3 Days (5 hours per day)
- - Part time - 1 month maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited Microsft Office Exam (optional MOS Exam).
This course covers all the content of Microsoft Office Excel 2016 needed to become internationally certified. The three day course is designed to prepare you for everything you will need to know in order to write an official Microsoft Office Specialist certification, and to be able to set yourself up for success in your work environment.
You will have a certified StellieTech instructor assigned to you to guide and assist you through the course.
The Microsoft Office Excel course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your International Accreditation (MOS) which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
- Grade 9 level English.
- Computer literacy equivalent.
- Windows 10
- Full installation of Microsoft Office Excel 2016- Moderate-speed Internet connection
- - Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- - Learn how to navigate and master new Microsoft Office Excel features.
- - View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- - Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- - Be prepared to write a Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- - Create Worksheets and Workbooks Part 1
- - Create Worksheets and Workbooks Part 2
- - Navigate in Worksheets and Workbooks
- - Format Worksheets and Workbooks
- - Customise Options and Views Part 1
- - Customise Options and Views Part 2
- - Prepare Files for Distribution
Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- - Manage Data Part 1
- - Manage Data Part 2
- - Format Cells and Ranges
- - Summarise and Organise Data
- - Create Tables, Manage Table Styles and Options
- - Filter and Sort a Table
Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- - Calculations with Formulas and Functions Part 1
- - Calculate with Formulas and Functions Part 2
- - Calculations with Formulas and Functions Part 3
- - Use Conditional Functions
- - Use Text Functions Part 1
- - Use Text Functions Part 2
Create Charts and Objects
- - Create Charts and Objects
- - Format Charts Part 1
- - Format Charts Part 2
- - Insert and Format Objects
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.