MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft Excel Expert
Title: MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft Excel Expert (eBook)
Exam Code: 77-728
Author: Paul McFedries
Digital Right: Yes
Advance your everyday proficiency with Excel 2016 and earn the credential that proves it by doing the MOS Excel 2016 exam!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Excel! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel Expert 2016 certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you've learned
- Practice files and sample solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- Create and Manage Workbooks
Apply Custom Formatting and Layouts
Create Advanced Formulas
Perform Data Analysis
Create Advanced Charts and PivotTables
Within 2 business days you will receive an email with an access code and instructions on how to redeem your e-Book.
Once you've received your access code via email, make use of the following steps:
1. Go to www.vitalsource.com/download
2. Download and install the Bookshelf application for your device
3. Launch the application and follow the instructions to register and redeem your code
Please note: It is an electronic book and in order to access it you need to ensure that you have a compatible device.