Adobe Premier Pro 2018/2019(Online Course)
- Grade 9 level English.
- Computer literacy equivalent.
- Windows 10
- Full installation of Adobe Premier Pro 2019 (Strongly suggested, not essential)- Moderate-speed Internet connection
- - Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- - Learn how to navigate and master new Adobe CC features.
- - View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- - Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- - Be prepared to write an Adobe ACA exam.
Working in the Video Industry
- - Purpose
- - Audience
- - Communication
- - Copyright
- - Permissions
- - Licensing
- - Key Terms
- - Design Principles
- - Best Practices
Project Setup and Interface
- - Project Settings
- - Workspace
- - Non-Visible Design Tools
- - Importing Assets
- - Timeline Panel
- - Track Visibility
Creating and Modifying Document Elements
- - Core Editing Tools
- - Title and Trim Footage
- - Transform Digital Media and Basic Editing Techniques
- - Effects Controls and Manage Audio
- - Prepare Video and Audio for Publishing
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.