CompTIA Security+ (Online Course)
- - 12h course
- - Full time - 5 Days (5 hours per day)
- - Part time - 1 month maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited CompTIA Exam (optional).
You will learn how to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks and devices. Perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques.
Participate in risk mitigation activities and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws and regulations.
This courses will also help you prepare for the CompTIA Security+ SY0+501
- Basic computer and English literacy.
- Networking experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- A+ certification or equivalent skills and knowledge is helpful but not mandatory.
- Gain the skills and confidence required to successfully obtain your Security+ certification.
- Test prep questions that meet all Security+ SY0-501 exam objectives.
- View your online courseware anytime, anywhere.
- - Security Fundamentals
- - Identifying Security Threats & Vulnerabilities
- - Managing Data, Application, and Host Security
- - Implementing Network Security
- - Implementing Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management
- - Managing Certificates
- - Implementing Compliance and Operational Security
- - Risk Management
- - Troubleshooting and Managing Security Incidents
- - Business Security and Disaster Recovery Planning
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.