AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Practice Test
Practice Test Details
This exam is aimed at professionals working as solutions architects who want to validate their skills and who have at least one year of experience designing robust, reliable, cost-efficient and scalable distributed systems on the AWS platform.
Qualified candidates should be able to design resilient architectures. They should also have a deep understanding of defining performant architectures, specifying secure applications and architectures and designing cost-optimized architectures. Finally, they should be proficient in defining operationally-excellent architectures.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Design Resilient Architectures - 50
Define Performant Architectures - 26
Specify Secure Applications and Architectures - 50
Design Cost-Optimized Architectures - 15
Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures - 9
Features and Benefits
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.