CompTIA A+ 900 Series (Online Course)
- - 12h course
- - Full time - 10 Days (5 hours per day)
- - Part time - 2 month maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited CompTIA Exam (optional).
The compTIA A+ course can benefit you in two ways.Whether you work or plan to work in a mobile or corporate environment where you have a high level of face-to-face customer interaction, where client communication and client training are important, or in an environment with limited customer interaction and an emphasis on hardware activities, this course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician.
It can also assist you if you are preparing to take the CompTIA A+ certification examinations (exam numbers 220-901 and 220-902), in order to become a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional.
The CompTIA A+ course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your international CompTIA A+ Accreditation which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
- Basic computer and English literacy.
- Networking experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- Gain the skills and confidence required to successfully obtain your A+ certification.
- Test prep questions that meet all A+ 220-90 and 220-902 exam objectives
- View your online courseware anytime, anywhere
- - Hardware Fundamentals
- - Managing System Components
- - Managing Data Storage
- - Supporting Display Devices
- - Installing and Configuring Peripherals Components
- - Customise Client Environments
- - Supporting Printers and Multi-function Devices
- - Networking Technologies
- - Installing and Configuring Network Capabilities
- - Support Mobile Digital Devices
- - Operating System Fundamentals
- - Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows
- - Optimising and Maintaining Microsoft Windows
- - Networking and Security Fundamentals
- - Security Threats, Vulnerabilities & Controls
- - Implementing Security Controls
- - Troubleshooting System - Wide Issues
- - Safety and Operational Procedures
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
In the enrolment document, there will be a support email and contact number which you can contact should you need any assistance at any point during your training and your dedicated trainer will assist you throughout your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.