Adobe Illustrator 2018/2019 (Online Course)
- - 12h course
- - Full time - 3 Days (5 hours per day)
- - Part time - 1 month maximum
✔ StellieTech Certificate of Achievement.
✔ Aligned to internationally accredited Adobe Exam (optional ACA Exam).
Adobe Illustrator is an essential design tool for anyone who needs to express ideas visually in print, on the web, and in any other medium. You will also learn step-by-step, the key techniques, as well as tips and tricks for working in Illustrator. In this Illustrator Fundamentals training course, you will learn the essentials of working with Illustrator through a combination of training videos, knowledge checks, in app exercises that have you work on the application itself, as well as pre and post assessments. This fully prepares you to effectively work on this application in the modern day workplace.
You will have a certified StellieTech instructor assigned to you to guide and assist you through the course.
The Adobe Illustrator course is aligned with international standards and can help you obtain your International Accreditation (ACA) which you can also obtain at StellieTech by registering for the exam. Obtaining your International Accreditation through the exam is optional.
- Grade 9 level English.
- Computer literacy equivalent.
- Windows 10
- Full installation of Adobe Illustrator 2019 (Strongly suggested, not essential)- Moderate-speed Internet connection
- - Full StellieTech trainer course support.
- - Learn how to navigate and master new Adobe features.
- - View your online courseware anytime and anywhere.
- - Put your skills to the test with Pre/Post assessments.
- - Be prepared to write an Adobe ACA exam.
Working in the Design Industry
- - Purpose
- - Audience
- - Communication
- - Copyright
- - Permissions
- - Licensing
- - Digital Image Terms
- - Basic Design Principles
Project Setup and Interface
- - Document Creation and Workspace
- - Non-Printing Tools and Importing Assets
- - Colours, Swatches and Gradients
- - Brushes, Symbols, Styles and Patterns
- - Layers
- - Layer Visibility
Creating and Modifying Document Elements
- - Create Visual Elements
- - Add and Manipulate Text
- - Manage Selections and Transform Digital Graphics
- - Reconstruction and Editing Techniques
- - Effects and Graphic Styles
- - Prepare Images for Export
- - Save Digital Images
Once you've purchased the course, your dedicated trainer will get in touch with you to introduce themselves to you and welcome you to the program.
You will receive your online course registration and login details via email in less than 24 working hours. You will have all the instructions required to begin with your course.
We are looking forward to having you train with us at StellieTech.